Thursday, May 26, 2011

Happy (Belated) Mother's Day!

Okay, I know this post is a few weeks late...you'll have to excuse me! But I think I have a pretty good excuse...I'm getting married in EIGHT days! And while we're on the subject, I'll apologize in advance for the lack of posts in the next couple weeks. I'll try to update as much as possible!

Now back to the important stuff...CAKE POPS! ;)

These were a special gift to our graphic designer's girlfriend for Mother's Day. We finally got the pictures up and couldn't wait to share with you! With personalized colors and tags, flower pop bouqets are the new it thing! Pops won't wilt away after a day, and there isn't a more delicious gift you could give! Send some flower pops for a special day or just to say "thinking of you" to a friend...they won't be able to thank you enough! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment