Saturday, August 27, 2011

Christening Treats

A few weeks ago we got an e-mail requesting lots of goodies for a baby boy's christening. The theme colors were light blue and light green (obviously), and my mind was racing with all the cute ideas I had for these treats! There's nothing more fun than decorating for babies...baby birthdays, baby showers, baby christenings...I love them all! Baby fever? Maybe!

But really, I was thrilled with how this order turned out. We really went all out on these, and it was totally worth it. I'm such a perfectionist, so it's usually a challenge to make myself happy...but this time I did just that!



^ Mini cupcakes - Green velvet cake with blue cream cheese frosting!


^ Full size cupcakes - Blue velvet cake with green cream cheese frosting!






^ Cakepops - Blue and green velvet cakes with cream cheese frosting, coated with blue and green candy & blue and green sugar sprinkles!

See...told you we went all out! Love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment