Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Mini Cupcakes Galore!

Mini cupcakes are pretty much my favorite thing ever.
Mostly because I feel like if they're small, I can have 5 of them...right?

ANYWAYS! My mother-in-law's best friend's husband...(did you follow that?)...works for the city. 
My hubby grew up calling them "Mama Roz and Daddy Tim"...isn't that cute?
I was so excited when I got an e-mail from Mama Roz asking for mini cupcakes for a city council meeting. I made a total of 6 dozen...lemon, carrot, red velvet, peanut butter cup, and chocolate lovers! Seriously...yum. I'm hungry just thinking about it!

My mother-in-law and Mama Roz are super cute and creative, (they decorated my engagement party and rehearsal dinner and they were so cute!), so they actually put this little cupcake table together. I think it's adorable! Loving the cake platters and the table runner!
Here's some pictures that Roz snapped for us...





Thanks again Roz and Tim! Congrats on the new building! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment