Sunday, August 28, 2011

Congratulations Kendra & James!!!

I've known Kendra and James since high school (which seems so far away now...). They were high school sweethearts and got married during college, & now they're expecting a baby!!! Apparently there are real life love stories out there! So cute!

Anyways, August 27th was their baby shower...which Kendra described as a "cocktail party with a bohemian theme". What a cute idea, right? Who made the rule that baby showers were just for girls and playing diaper games anyway?

We were asked to make some cake pops and cupcakes for the occassion and this is the invite that Kendra sent me for color reference (I covered their personal info.) ...


Kendra made those! Yes, seriously. How cute and creative!
Actually, she has started her own invite business called Beau Chic Mama by Kendra Beshk.
If you love these invites (and how could you not?), contact her about your next party! She even gives discounts for mentioning "The Sweet Bites".

And finally...drum roll please...dun dun duuuuunnnnn! Adorable mix'n'match cake pops!





These are my new favorite!!! Okay, I know I say that every time...but really! They were so fun to make. I love when I get to be a little creative! Thanks Kendra, James, & Beckette for letting us be a part of your day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Kodye & Jill! They were soo delicious & matched perfectly! They were literally gone as soon as the guests arrived!

    ReplyDelete