Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hot Fudge Sundae Cupcakes......Seriously!

Since I can remember I have loved sundaes and cupcakes. A few days ago, I started thinking about a new cupcake to add to our menu and I must have had a stroke of genius because it hit me...a hot fudge sundae cupcake! We made the recipe and baked them today. It's not often that a recipe is perfect the first time around...but this is definitely the exception. I can't get over it. They are so delish. I nearly fell on the floor after eating the first bite. And trust me I didn't stop after one bite...I might be guilty of eating 3 whole cupcakes! I couldn't help myself!

If you still don't believe me about the deliciousness of these cupcakes, listen to this. We had some of the samples sitting on the counter when the dishwasher repair man stopped by. We offered him a cupcake (figure it's the least we can do!)...and immediately after eating it, he ordered a dozen! Before the flavor was "officially" on the menu...we sold them!

The cupcake consists of vanilla cake, topped with chocolate ganache, vanilla buttercream, rainbow sprinkles, and a cherry!

I'm telling you...TO DIE FOR.





No comments:

Post a Comment